Sunday, September 11, 2011

Silly Me....

Thoughts!!!
We are all victim of circumstances!
Despite our eluding them, there are millions of "what if's"!
Often times, what we are so adamant, or are egoistic about doing an act, experience makes us willingly do the act in another situation and time!
Its saddest when you find yourself in shoes of one you ignored, now being ignored yourself!
No one ask's for situations that will receive sympathy or pity, but then again experiences will take you down so much that you want some shoulder to cry on!
We try finding happiness in others whereas the happiness lies in us, dormant most of the time!
It's amazing how love can make a pauper feel like a king and the same love can make a king feel wretched!
I hate emotions. The more I try to run from it, beg to seek being unemotional, the more i sink into it!
The only way I can be at my best is when I am happy and that can only be if I know you are happy being with me!
I am happy when, selfishly, my emotional demands are met. Strangely I don't feel asking for emotional TLC is so much big a thing!
I wish I had the tape of my life so far, a scissors, a cello tape and time. I would have rewound my life, attempted FairPlay or worst off cut and throw away my past!
God is the most humane of us!

No comments: