Monday, September 12, 2011

I am trying, time!

I am hated for what I was and what I have probably become...
I may be loved for what I may never be...
I am a sum of my experiences and some of myself...
I have begun to understand that the world loves you the way it wants to see you...
Everything is therefore plastic!

Am I searching to hard for happiness?
I have always wished people well, or have I unknowingly not wished so?
I can change, cause time has changed, I must realize that values must change.

I envy them that are alone and happy.
How do they convince themselves of their peace, so pure so serene.
I let go to learn, yet I remain static but I feel time go past me yet I wait for I don't know what?

Take me with you dear time...
I am tired of keeping close ones unhappy...
I am trying wrong...
I am trying time....



I am trying time!

No comments: