Sunday, June 12, 2011

Yet another beautiful day!


Oh what a beautiful day!

Waking up to the sound of light rain
To the aroma of wet sand
To the feel of soft wind
Reminiscing of happiness in the past, present and continued tense

Who says times moves, life moves?
Look,
This is the same moment that I met years ago.
It’s as if its come back to whisper good news
To tell me we are still with you
To tell me I am not alone

I tell them several things without saying them
As if I am speaking to my God
Knowing fully they speak back to me not only in understanding
But also in faith and hope

They tell me there was someone much earlier and before me
And there would be someone much later and after me
All of this is temporary, an illusion
That time actually has moved

I ask them for sharing my pain, happiness and moments
They say they would, in moments
But for the time being only,
As there are others out there
That needs to know,
That they are not alone and
That today is still a beautiful day!

No comments: