Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Hope in Mystery!

 I have been said all,
Good by bad people,
Bad by good people,

I have been loved, loathed
Loved by people I didn’t value,
Loathed by people I looked up to,

I have been called names,
That resonate resentment for exchange of care,
I have cared, at least in my own little way,
In exchange, I get devalued,
Perhaps I expect a lot.

I have switched places, quarters,
I have fought others’ battles,
While hoping they fight mine
I won theirs! I lost mine.
I have attempted battles in lands of the unknown,
But I didn’t lose hope, though I think my faith did wither,
That I didn’t consider.

It gets from grim to grave,
Yet what I find missing is your care,
Particularly when troubles dare,
Lonely do I feel when you ignore,
I feel I am alone beside the huge seashore.
I miss your “I will be there for you”
It now reverberate as “I don’t care for you”

I see pain in the hearts of my bloodline,
I see the sorrows gawp at me,
I am coming to help my history,
I have not lost hope in this mystery.

This hope is what gives me courage
To better the words you say to me
To upturn the inefficacies of my politeness
To make me deserve your care,
So that our branches flourish in the family tree

I have not lost hope in mystery
I have not lost hope in mystery…

No comments: