Monday, May 30, 2011

Dreaming..isn't injurious to my healt...

I had you

I had dreams coming true

My dreams for you,

Unknown to me they were not for us

I had vertigo like spell around me

It was surreal

Weren’t those dreams we spoke of when we first realized in “us”?

Why then, did those dreams become just mine?

Not too far into living in this foreshadow, I started seeing you disenfranchised

Cause I reckon your dreams were just yours,

Just like you, bigotry, I, and I and more I

Your dreams were your dreams

Probably something more divine, but for you.

Today, as I reflect back,

I have you,

Not even that much in my dreams

Cause dreams are probably not meant to be

When not respected and valued

Yet I keep dreaming

Cause I have no control of them

I try, I fail, I try again, I fail again

Further today, I am happier,

Cause I am leveled out,

Or so I feel

That I can’t stop to dream

The expected happiness is now

Just like a reverie of bliss

I don’t wish to wake up

And once more,

I want to look at life as a dream,

Cause,

Isn’t it God, this time, communicating in my dreams?

:):):)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

dreams are the only way
you can connect and tell someone
how much u love and miss them
probably hug and kiss them
pl don't stop dreamingXOXO

Anonymous said...

Hope ure dreams r better now