Sunday, May 29, 2011

Moving Ahead With Faith

I was dejected, alone, confused, and scared.

I was always all alone 'till the day I heard her voice.

The sweet caring nectar in her voice repeatedly rained down touching my soul.

I became alive, zestful, unalone again, I fell in love. A love never known.

How can that be? Me, a person, who shouldn't have fallen probably this quick by standards of the so called world?

I still see that she is meant to be my one and all, forever more.

Her laughter causes me such joy and excites me more than anything I could have imagined

Her hair is like soft silk, and when she is absent, its smoothness I do miss. Pure magic!

Her eyes speak to me saying I will love you forever more.

Her hands in mine, simply gives me the pleasures of heaven itself.

Her fears of instability, her dreaded fear of the unknown, fear of past recurring, a past that makes one indifferent, pragmatic, unblieving; only gives me the impetus to hold her hand firmer, to shield her from her doubts while eroding them eventually.

I however wonder sometimes, that her smile, laughter, contentment in us is also as true and will stay forever unshaken. I hope also, that her pragmatism, rubs off me and my supposed sensitivity equates rightfully.

I hope she believes me continually as the only unfinishing baggage I move ahead with is truth and committment...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

if uve found love
u r lucky
some people don't
get even a single chance at
happiness,hope v meet atleast as freinds after this life
be happy