Sunday, November 27, 2011

My right! Sadda Haqq!

Kind of addictive song: "Sada Haqq" from the Indie Movie "Rockstar"

To come to terms with this "Sada Haqq" loosely translated would me "My right", I begin to ponder, in this man-made-God-in-his-image, rather than the faithfully known converse, shouldn't we be asking God the same?
After all, we were brought in this world, by our parents? by divine providence? by some mixture of science and karma? Whatever be it, shouldn't we demand our right for bringing us to see this light?

Perhaps its just the mood I am in, but either way, it's well known that once we know why we are here, we get to be "informed". But before we venture into knowing what we are here for, shouldn't we seek our rights for being here?


Let's ask our creator, Sada Haq Aithe Rakh!



No comments: